Install the beauty from within. Bad breath has its causes and I will give you its remedies.
Who has not suffered bad breath before? There are also those who suffer from this problem in a chronic way. Whatever your case, I am going to give you the keys to fight it.
Causes of Bad Breath
This problem can have different causes:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Gum problem
- Eating certain foods produces bad breath: alcohol, coffee, garlic, onion.
- High protein or very low calorie diet
- Health problems that cause bad breath: sinusitis, bronchitis, diabetes, constipation, gastroesophageal reflux disease, xerostomia, metabolic disorders.
How to check your breath for yourself
There is a simple way to test. Can lick the inside of the wrist and wait for the saliva to dry. If it doesn't smell good, you probably have bad breath.
Self-help for bad breath
- Baby a lot of liquid, preferably Water, so as not to have a dry mouth.
- Intake sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva.
- Reduce consumption strong foods and sugary foodsas bacteria thrive on sugar.
- Foods that help neutralize bad breath are: natural unsweetened yogurts and crunchy raw vegetables.
- Instead of species, alternate herbs like parsley, since by containing chlorophyll it maintains the smell of fresh mint.
- Peppermint OilMenthol found in peppermint oil is an ingredient found in many halitosis products.
- Probiotics- Many dentists believe that bad breath can be caused by an overgrowth of bacteria, which produces foul-smelling compounds in the mouth. Acidophilus known for its digestive health benefits. (Reduces bad breath)
- Co-enzyme Q10: If bad breath is caused by gum problems like gingivitis, this supplement is very useful.
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (F.O.S). It is a type of soluble fiber, which the body cannot fully digest and the undigested parts provide food for intestinal bacteria, which help keep your digestive system healthy. It is used for constipation. This supplement comes in powder form.
MARÁN Beauty Salon
Readings related to Bad Breath Solutions:
- 10 Best Natural Remedies for Bad Breath
- Dry mouth and bad breath in Menopause
- Bad Breath - Remedies